What & How to Book
In addition to individual room rentals and exciting Murder Mystery scenarios, we also offer booking for weddings and private events! For any of these special bookings or if you have any booking questions, please also fill out our Booking Details form, which will provide us with the information we need to secure your rental, wedding/private event, or Murder Mystery scenario. For any private event you must rent the Whole House using the button below.
Note that as we do offer multiple services, the pricing structure can be too complicated for the Airbnb system. In such cases and depending on your needs we will confirm the final cost with you during the booking process. However, for transparency, we have all of our rates listed below.
Please use the appropriate button below to proceed to our Airbnb site for the first step of booking. Again, if you are renting our venue for a wedding or private event (including our famous Murder Mystery scenarios), please use the “Whole House” button below.
Important – Please Read Information Below
- $1000 Mon-Thurs in addition to rental fee
- $2000 Fri-Sun in addition to rental fee
- Rates vary, please use AirBnb links above to see current pricing and details
Full Mansion Rental
- Basic rental fees must be paid in addition to any other service we offer (such as using our location for weddings/private events or Murder Mystery scenarios)
- Because the entire house is available for rent for weddings, private events, and Murder Mystery scenarios, individual room rentals can be booked only up to 45 days in advance
Murder Mystery Scenarios
- Pricing is between $50 and $150 depending on whether you choose a hosted or unhosted event (see below), plus at least one night’s full mansion rental
- We offer hosted and unhosted events depending on the needs of your group:
- Hosted – a fee is assessed for games hosted by our professional experienced hosts, which includes the cleaning and material fee – this helps ensure smooth game-play for your event
- Unhosted – a fee is asked to cover cleaning and game materials for your group or party
- Check our Murder Mystery page for more details.
- If you are booking the space for a wedding, private event, or Murder Mystery scenario, you must rent the whole house so you have overnight use of the venue
- Check in time starting at 3pm and check out time is 11am the following day
- Please note, we do not provide wedding planner services at this time
- Please note all fees are for rental space ONLY. The Norton Inn and its affiliates take no responsibility for permits or permissions. Guests are responsible for all planning and permits. By registering for the event you are agreeing to this policy. No refunds will be given for interrupted events.